The Breadboard Electronics Starter Kit has been created to give you all of the components that you will require to create over 40 circuits that can be accessed through video demonstrations on this website as well as YouTube.
The videos will show you what components are required for each circuit so that you can build them, experiment with different values of resistors and capacitors to change the results, take them apart and build another and so on.
All the time, allowing you to extend your current knowledge of electronics through experimentation without soldering and desoldering and sometimes damaging your components.
All of our circuits are tried and tested, so there will be no requirement for mathematics on your part.
What is included in the Breadboard Electronics Starter Kit
- 830 hole breadboard
- Multimeter, leads and battery (tested before packaging)
- Battery holder for 4 x AA batteries (not supplied)
The battery holder may be different to the current picture:- see this product
- Resistors 5 of each 47Ω, 100Ω, 210Ω, 330Ω, 470Ω, 1kΩ, 2kΩ, 4.7kΩ, 9.1kΩ, 18kΩ, 47kΩ, 200kΩ, 470kΩ
- Capacitors 5 of each 4.7µF e, 22 µF e, 47 µF e, 100 µF e, 470 µF e,
- Capacitors 5 of each 1 µF, 100nF
- Transistors 4 of each 2N3904 NPN, 2N3906 PNP
- 2 X general purpose Diode
- 2 X Thermistor
- 2 X Light Dependent Resistor
- 2 X 555 Timer IC
- 1 X Op-Amp IC 4558 or 5532
- 1 X Decade counter IC 4017
- 5mm LEDs 10 of each Red, Yellow, Green
- Trimmer potentiometer 1 X 1kΩ, 2 X 10kΩ, 2 X 100kΩ (different types).
- 1 of each self-locking push switch, slide switch, small and large momentary switch.
- A bundle of 65 male to male jumper wires
- And a 15 compartment box to hold your components