This is an Arduino Uno R3 compatible microcontroller board.
- Input voltage (recommended) – 7-12 volts (Limits 6-20 volts)
- 14 Digital I/O Pins, 6 can be used as PWM outputs
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 32k Flash Memory (o.5k used by the pre-loaded bootloader)
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- 2kb SRAM
- 1kb EEPROM
- USB, Power jack and ICSP header
- Programmable using free downloadable software
This development board can be used for myriad projects from flashing a few LEDs to watering the greenhouse plants to controlling a robotic machine.